Due to its popularity, not only was there the manga and anime releases, but a number of video games, Drama CDs, soundtracks, character songs and an astounding amount of merchandise. There were also thousands of fan-made doujinshi produced, with some groups still making stories.
Video Games - none of these have been released in the US
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan: Ishin Gikitouhen, 1996, PlayStation - set in the Tokyo arc, so no Saitou (boo, boo!)
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan: Juyushi Inbo Hen, 1997, PlayStation
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romanten: Enjou! Kyoto Rinne, 2006, PlayStation 2 - set in the Kyoto arc. Saitou is a playable character.
- Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romanten Saisen, 2011, PlayStation Portable
- Kenshin is a playable character and Saitou is also available as a helper in the multi-series Jump Ultimate Stars, a Nintendo DS release in 2006
Check out our GALLERY for lots of pictures of some of the merchandise.